下面是湖北专升本网整理的专升本英语句子翻译练习,同学们先自己翻译再对照参考答案检查哦!
汉译英:
1.在我们做决定之前,必须确定我们已将所有相关的因素考虑在内。
Before making the decision, we must make sure that we have taken all the related factors into consideration/account.
2. 他如果知道我的电话,就不用那么费事了。
If he knew my phone number, it would save a lot of trouble.
If he knew my phone number, it would not take a lot of trouble.
3.就他的经验而言,他并不十分适合做校长。
As far as his experience is concerned, he is not very suitable for acting as a headmaster.
4. 我们最关心的是那个城市的饮水质量问题。
What we are concerned most is the quality of drinking water in that city.
5. 他的成就,赢得了人们的尊敬和仰慕。
His achievement earned him respect and admiration among people.
His achievement won people’ respect and admiration.
6. 他刚到达就生病了。
No sooner had he arrived than he fell ill.
7. 坦率地讲, 能在这么短的时间内完成这项任务,确实令人兴奋。
Frankly speaking, to be honest, honestly speaking, it is very exciting to have the task finished/accomplished/fulfilled in such a short time.
8. 我们将尽可能地改进我们的工作。
We will make as many improvements as possible in our work.
9. 积极的休闲态度是鼓励大家创造性地利用空闲时间的基础。
Positive leisure attitude is the basis of encouraging people to make creative use of their spare time.
10. 你越解释我越糊涂。
The more you explain, the more confused I am.
11. 总的来说,酸雨是工业发展的结果。
Generally speaking, acid rain is the result of industrial development.
12. 不管是否加热,这种材料不会在冰中融化。
whether (it is) heated or not, this material does not melt in ice.